Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Essential Blue Mountain: 2011

In the coming days, der blaue Berg (The Blue Mountain) will celebrate its first New Years', and I must admit it's been quite a year. New Years' is often a time for looking back; to consider the road on which we've all traveled to get to our present place. I've noticed that in the blogging world, this is sometimes done by highlighting a few of a blog's best posts of the year. So I thought I would share with you a list of 11 (in honor of 2011) posts I deemed to be the so-called "best" of the year. Enjoy!

1.) How to be a happy hermit

2.) Contentment

3.) "Obsessed"

4.) Talent vs. Training debate considered

5.) A Wholesome Thanksgiving

6.) The Effortless-Effort of "Flow"

7.) My First Marathon

8.) The New Teacher

9.) Discussion of Overtraining

10.) A memorial to Steve Jobs (1955-2011)

11.) From Discomfort to Resilience

Also, an end-of-the-year post would not be complete without a warm and hearty thank-you to you, the readers, whose encouragement, thoughts, and kind words have so helped me learn and grow as a writer and  as a person. You are truly an inspiration, and I wish you all from the bottom of my heart the happiest 2012.

Have a Happy New Year, friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment