Monday, October 13, 2014

I sometimes wonder what she's thinking

I sometimes wonder what she's thinking;
What she's eating; what she's drinking.


Is she happy? Is she sad?
Are times good? Or are they bad?


How is work? How is school?
What's been happening at the pool?


Is it warm, or is it cold?
Is the fjord still swimmable, for the bold?


How's the train, and bus, and bike?
Have you found new places that you like?


And the foliage, how is that?
Do you watch it fall? Watch it, like a cat?


I sometimes wonder what you're thinking;
What you're eating; what you're drinking.


If you're happy, or if you're sad.
If times are good, or if they're bad.


It's not my business anymore, it's true;
But sometimes--only sometimes--I cannot help but




Think of you.











No comments:

Post a Comment