Monday, December 29, 2014

2014 Tosher results are in...

Totals: 

87 Pence   (British)
€2.10         (European)
1kr.            (Danish)
25 Kuruş    (Turkish)

and

$68.96, of which 6 were paper bills. 

For those unaware, this is money that I found while walking around or cycling outside this past year. I used to collect coins from the ground as a kid, and save them in a jar labelled, "College Fund." Now that I'm finished college (and the bill has been paid), I donate whatever I find (excepting the foreign currencies, unless a charity can be found that accepts them). 

As it is, I now refer to the money as the "exercise dividend." It's benefits go beyond the money found along the way, and I would highly recommend some form of daily exercise outside. 

For those interested in the term "tosher," this link will likely prove interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment