Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Another short thought

Beautiful weather here on the mountain today, with skys as blue as the ocean. Were it not for allergies, I might mistake the weather of late for some paradise of climate and season, like coastal Maine in summer. Southeastern Pennsylvania sure is beautiful these days though.

Tomorrow I turn in the laptop to the college. School has accustomed me to having a computer around most of the time, so it will take some getting use to not having internet access on-demand. Maybe I will spend more time hand-writing things and less time reading newspapers. I had an idea for a story the other day, so perhaps I will start writing that. Computer use, like other things, may require more balance than I give it. Something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment